My Bucket List has been on my mind lately as I have watched Coach Nancy prepare to achieve one of HER Bucket List items - running in the NYC Half Marathon. One of my items is to run in Central Park someday - not even in a race but just to go for a run there. Don't ask why, because I couldn't tell you. It's just one of those things I've always wanted to do. Some of my other items are:
1) Run in Central Park, NYNY
2) Run with Coach Nancy and other SP friends
3) My first one item ever is still there - hike to the top of Half Dome.
4) Hike part of the Pacific Coast Trail.
5) Go on one of the jungle canopy tours, preferably with at least one zip line run.
6) Go dog sledding.
7) Go scuba diving someplace exotic, like Hawaii or Australia.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. (It's probably more than enough, LOL!) I'm sure I'll think of more - I have a very adventurous spirit inside this less than fit body.
What do you have on YOUR Bucket List? I'd love to know. 'Cause, you know, I could always use more ideas!
OH OH 8) Do one of those obstacle course runs, like the Muddy Buddy!
Anybody got anything else? Or something from your Bucket List that you've already achieved?
"Living together in communities with respect and concern one for another is the hallmark of civilization.” SparkPeople is a civilized place which is why I love to live here! (Quote by Gordon B. Hinckley)
"The real voyage of discovery consists not of seeking new landscape, but in having new eyes." -Marcel Proust, French author and poet
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." - Yoda -