5 Ways to Manage the Farmers Market www.ehow.com/feature_8261029_5-ways-manage
"Farmers' markets are full of fun and flavor:
5 Things That Make a Farmers' Market Worth the Trip
1. Location: There's something wonderful about a farmers' market that's just down the street or around the corner. The closer the market, the more you feel as if you're investing in your local economy.
2. Variety: A well-rounded farmers' market will have produce, meat and even dairy products. The most popular ones also feature street performers and tasty food booths.
3. Atmosphere: Farmers' markets should feel organic and earthy, not corporate or clustered. The organization and layout of the market should make it easy for visitors to find vendors and products, so that regulars feel valued and newcomers are welcomed.
4. Consistency: In order to build and maintain a following, the best farmers' markets happen at the same time on the same day every week. It's frustrating to find upon arrival that a farmers' market you visited on a recent Wednesday has been shifted to Tuesday---or is no longer held at all.
5. Friendliness: It would be silly to think that all of your fellow customers are going to be chatty and warm. Vendors, on the other hand, have to be. You should be able to engage vendors and farmers for tips and information about what you're buying and what's in season."
Check out the link above for more info & suggestions!
Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams
Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha rules4humans.com
| Pounds lost: 97.6