We're going to launch a few enhancements to the SparkTeam pages early this week. These changes are based on feedback from both leaders and members on ways to make the pages easier to use for everyone.
The main changes are:
- Moving a number of features to the right of the page, to bring the Forums higher up the page. We moved the Huddle plus Announcements/Photos/Links/Blogs to the right, plus moved the team leader listing and team fitness minute and SparkPoint totals.
- On the right we have a new "Team Stream" pulling in blogs announcements, photos, and links together. By default people will see all of these together, but have the option to filter to see one at a time (like just see all Huddles). This Team Stream will scroll down the page.
- We also put all the leader action links (Send SparkMail to Team, Edit team, etc) into one place at the top of the page.
- This new right side of the page will also be on all the team Forum pages, making the Forums and Threads feel more part of the team experience.
In addition, we will be adding the option for one additional Forum that leaders can add.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, thanks!
You can click here to see a screenshot of the new page: www.sparkpeople.com/assets/newteam_jan2011
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
= ^..^ =
Co-Leader of Emotional Eaters
Co-Leader of Binghamton Area Losers
Leader of We Three Queens
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around" Penelope Cruz in ' 'Vanilla Sky'
I am not where I need to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. - Joyce Myers
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. - unknown to me