Welcome to the team :)
Start with baby steps. You didn't gain the weight overnight, and it won't come off overnight. Try the following, but remember one step at a time!
1. Drink water, aim for 6 glasses a day and work up to at least 8.
2. Add 1 or 2 fruits/veggies to your meals. Use the nutrition tracker. So many people find it very helpful.
3. Start doing some exercise. If you haven't exercised in a long time, start with walking just a few minutes a day, and gradually work up to longer.
Is there some exercise you like? Doing something you like makes it easier to stick with it.
4. Keep coming back to the message boards and post your successes, trials. Someone is always around to give you a high five or kick in the butt, if you need it.
I'd also like to encourage you to set up a Spark Page. It's a great way to communicate with others. I like to stop by with words of encouragement and give goodies :)
If I can help in any other way, just ask!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
= ^..^ =
Co-Leader of Emotional Eaters
Co-Leader of Binghamton Area Losers
Leader of We Three Queens
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around" Penelope Cruz in ' 'Vanilla Sky'
I am not where I need to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. - Joyce Myers
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. - unknown to me