A member of another Team was feeling hurt over having others forgetting / overlooking celebrating his / her birthday. An idea I thought of was...:
It never hurts to have some ideas handy for celebrating, even if it's by yourself...! Sort of like that movie, The Bucket List...except, why wait till you're OLDER to make up your list...make it NOW and keep it on the fridge! A constant work in progress, keep adding ideas, crossing off things you've done.
Kayaking is on my list...have never done, am REALLY looking forward to finding / creating an opportunity to enjoy doing this.
Here's the rest of what I can think of for now:
My Bucket List (in no special order)
1. Travel throughout the western USA and Canada (I've never been further west than Rochester, MN!)
2. Hiking, kayaking, canoeing in many, many different special outdoor locales!
3. Learn to dance and get out to dance regularly!
4. Spending lots of time out on water in anything of a boat variety.
5. A Hot Air Balloon Ride would be so awesome!
6. Biking longer distances (not sure how long...just a fledgling here...lol)
7. Orchestrate a big, special trip for myself, friends and family to a special place.
8. Walk, bike, run, *MOVE* in a marathon...especially if its purpose is to make a statement either in support of a cause or to speak out against an injustice.
(I'll try to add more as I think of them)
Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams
Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha rules4humans.com
| Pounds lost: 78.0