|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Great idea Denise!
1. I'm 29 and kinda dreading the big 3-0 a little bit!
2. I have a darling 1 year old little girl called Lily.
3. I grew up in Chile (S.America) and lived in Spain for 2 years recently.
4. I am a Christian and my husband and I are hoping to be involved in full-time Christian ministry abroad in the future (He is currently a youth minister)
5. Since moving back to the UK from Chile I have developed eating as a coping mechanism. I've got awfully good at it, and I want to be really rubbish at it! :)
1. I have five grown children.
2. I wanted to be a doctor when I was growing up but everyone discouraged me because I was a GIRL. My mother even took me to our family doctor so he could explain to me why I couldn't do that.
3. I read Pulitzer Prize winning novels.
4. I'm 61.
5. I was never fat until I was past 42 and had my last child.
1) I'm 43
2) I have a great husband and 2 great daughters
3) It is hardest for me to control my eating between coming home from work (3:00) and dinner time.
4) I generally eat a very healthy diet full of local vegies, grains and beans, local fruits.
5) I really want to get over emotional eating.
Tell us 5 things about yourself!
1. I Love SparkPeople!
2. I am excited yet scared to start working the Shrink Yourself program.
3. I have 3 teenage girls.
4. I am a single mom.
5. I have felt overweight my entire life.