I can't say I am always able to stay away from food in these circumstances, but when I can, it's usually for one of several reasons:
* I realize that food isn't going to make me get heard
* I'm in a position to practice a diverting behavior
* I remember other times I was glad I didn't eat
* I remember that I don't want to be still grappling with this five years or even a year from now; I've done it too long!
* I know that the more times I don't give in, the stronger my habit of resisting will become.
Happy eating and feeling!
*"The goal of weight loss is incompatible with recovering from disordered eating." Center for Clinical Interventions
*The No S Diet saved my emotional life! Four years and counting. nosdiet.com/
*Be happy with this moment. This moment is your life.
*Get to the next meal hungry! www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
|1,535 Days since: I began the NO S lifestyle