Wow, Leslie, it's gonna be a busy year for you! I'm in the Winter 5% Challenge, and the week's "Living the Good Life" challenge is to blog daily about a habit we'd like to develop and to provide feedback on our teammates' blogs. The list I made includes these:
- Try two new recipes a month. Status: one down for January, so on track.
- Re-energize the daily declutter habit with at least one 15-minute attack on clutter each day. Status: so far, so good, although yesterday's effort was almost all junk mail triage to get it off my kitchen desk after a horrendous commute and kitchen clean-up (DH had a meeting, so he wasn't there to scrub the pots he cooked with, and he does not clean as he goes).
- Organize my work and home projects. Status: This was yesterday's blog, and I made a good stab at the work projects, but I didn't even get close to the ones at home, which are mostly sorting through all the financial stuff needed for taxes.
- (Challenge) Jog/walk the spring 5K at my trainer's son's school April 14 in 40 minutes or less. Walking 5K is not a challenge, but getting my time down is.
- Cultivate an attitude of forgiveness for myself and others. Subject of tomorrow's blog.
- Cut time spent online in half (Friday's blog topic). Once this blogging exercise is over, I seriously need to pare down the time I'm on SP and FB. It's interfering with relationships and activities.
Edited by: CELIAMINER at: 1/18/2012 (09:27)
Maintaining since May 19, 2012
| current weight: 3.4 over