With the days so sunny and fresh fruits and veggies everywhere, I'm thinking it's a perfect time to get serious about losing a little weight.
So here's the challenge:
1. eat at least 5 fruits/veggies per day
2. do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day (any kind counts--just get moving!)
3. drink 8 glasses of water each day
4. track your calories and stay within your range everyday
5. this is the wild card--you can choose any goal you want! Mine is going to be to create one clutter free zone each day!
This challenge is to lose at least a lb per week this summer, between now and Sept.1st!
If you want to participate, log in your staring weight and goals--you can join at any time!!
My starting weight is 210.2
Edited by: CRANBYRRE at: 6/10/2010 (12:45)
It's never too late to do what you should have done!
| current weight: 206.0