Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
YARDWALKER's Photo YARDWALKER SparkPoints: (86,916)
Fitness Minutes: (135,402)
Posts: 10,228
7/9/12 9:14 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
If the location you are teaching at plays music they shoul dhave them. I own a Curves franchise and have all three. i would google them and you can get access to the site, but they are not cheap.

..*) .*)
(.* *Peggi* *)
(. (.*

Reach for the moon, if you miss your still among the beautiful stars.

Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Zumba Instructor, Certified Piyo Instructor, Ace Certified Weight Management Specialist, Curves Franchise Owner

 current weight: 125.5 
LADYLEMON10's Photo LADYLEMON10 Posts: 460
7/9/12 12:19 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
How does an individual go about obtaining the Public Performance Composition Licenses for ASCAP, BMI and SESAC if the facility where I'll be teaching doesn't have them? Can I get them as an individual? Or am I stuck to just playing original Zumba music?

Kendra A. Lemon a.k.a "LadyLemon"

 current weight: 176.8 
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Spice Up Your Body With Zumba General Team Discussion Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
Emoticon for how you're doing today 11/7/2016 12:19:15 AM

Thread URL:

Review our Community Guidelines

x Lose 10 Pounds by August 6! Sign up with Email Sign up with Facebook
By clicking one of the above buttons, you're indicating that you have read and agree to SparkPeople's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and that you're at least 18 years of age.