|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I am setting my first goal for Easter since it is just two months away. That will give me time to make some significant progress, but still be a short-term goal. So, here are my Easter (April 20th) goals.
1. To eat healthier by making wiser food choices that include lean proteins, healthy fats, lots of fresh/frozen vegetables, and limited fruit while controlling my portions. I will limit artificial sweeteners.
2. To drink at least 100 ounces of water and unsweet decaffeinated tea every day.
3. To walk on the treadmill or outside (weather permitting) for 30 minutes a minimum of 3 days a week and to do at least 10 minutes strengthening a minimum of 3 days a week.
4. I will log everything I eat either on Sparkpeople or in a food journal every day.
5. I will weigh myself daily but will do an official weekly weigh-in on Sunday mornings and have a weight-loss goal of 16 pounds (we have exactly 8 weeks from Sunday and this will put me back down to what I had lost to in 2006).
This is going to be the year that I take off the rest of the weight I regained and just keep going. I will do a weigh-in Sunday morning to see where I am with my weight.
Edited by: DEBBIE84 at: 2/13/2014 (10:51)
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities. And go to work." - H.L. Hunt
no pain, no gain.....No Pain, No Gain .....NO PAIN, NO GAIN
|Is this really the first post in 2013?||12/6/2013 9:16:26 AM|