they don't fit me either, I am a grazer, except when my wife and I go out, one meal a day my eating is usually small, oatmeal salads rice that kind of thing. I do gulp my food sometimes but at home I always read that sloes me down
what is your eating style, here are the the 11 styles I found this in another group
Top 11 Eating Styles -
1. The Unconscious Eater: If you find yourself covered in cookie crumbs, and do not have any memory of eating cookies, you are an UNCONSCIOUS EATER. WAKE UP! Be in the here and now.
2. Gulp n' Go: Are you always on the run, doing the ole' GULP n' GO? Sit down and take a moment. Please.
3. Food Architect: You are a FOOD ARCHITECT if you sculpt mountains of mashed potatoes, arrange broccoli in and around them like trees, and layer slices of meat until you've created a high-rise apartment building. While I admire your creativity, play with Legos instead!
4. Assembly-Line Eater: You are an ASSEMBLY-LINE EATER if you load-up another fork full while still chewing. Put the fork down in between bites.
5. Never Say, "No, Thank You.": Do you have a NEVER SAY, "NO, THANK YOU" policy in place? Afraid you might offend someone? Time for a re-write.
6. If It's FREE, It's for ME: Do you exclaim, "IF IT'S FREE, IT'S FOR ME!" when you see free food tastings and samplings at the supermarket? Eat before food shopping and recommit to your goals before you head out.
7. Closet Eater: You are a CLOSET EATER if you keep a mini-fridge in your coat closet and visit it nightly. Come on out of the closet and join the rest of us. It's safer out here!
8. Speed Eater: If your friends suggest that you challenge the Japanese world speed-eating champion who swallowed a total of 53 1/2 hot dogs, and their accompanying buns, in just 12 minutes, then you are a SPEED EATER. I'm gagging just thinking about it.
9. Beige-Eater: If potatoes, pasta and mac and cheese are your main stay, then you are a BEIGE-eater. Add red peppers, strawberries, green beans, and bright blueberries to your palate . . . NOW.
10. Fried: You are FRIED if you think 'fried' is a food group. Now you know better!
And now, I would like to introduce an 11th Style of Eating, coming to you at the 11th hour, so to speak.
11. Healthy, Plain n' Simple: Just for a moment try on 'Healthy' as your eating style! How does it fit? Most people do not ingest enough vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals on a daily basis. Because our nutrient needs are not met, we lose control and cravings kick in.
Healthy isn't complicated. In fact, it's simple. All you need to do is eat more - more fruits and vegetables - more colorful plants. Not only will you lose weight; your health will also dramatically improve.
2/3 of Americans are overweight 1/3 of Americans are classified as morbidly obese 50 percent of Americans die of heart attacks and strokes 28 million Americans suffer from the crippling pain of osteoarthritis 35 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches (source: Joel Fuhrman, M.D., author of Eat for Health)
Take one step toward health. Try on 'healthy'. Eat more! Fruits and vegetables. Slim down while you live it up!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.