|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
my style is to from plate to mouth many times, to many
My style of eating is...
eating.. a lot! :)
But from the list, I'd say SPEED EATER!!!
VEGAN FITNESS & NUTRITION
The Convenient Vegan
*Fast, Easy, Complete Vegan Recipes and More*
2, 4, 8 & 11! yikes LOL
Check out my blog. Become a follower!! fromsproutstosupper.blogspot.com/
Sign up for my monthly newsletter: eepurl.com/i12mn
I'm definitely a #4. I am trying to eat more mindfully, now. That Is one of my August goals, and I guess it is now a September goal too, because I haven't yet mastered it.
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart,and my portion for ever.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
"If you always do what you've always done,
You're Always Going To Get What You've Always Gotten."
I definitely fall into the "unconscious" and "assembly line" eating styles some of the time but most of the time I'm eating healthy. There's always room for improvement!
they don't fit me either, I am a grazer, except when my wife and I go out, one meal a day my eating is usually small, oatmeal salads rice that kind of thing. I do gulp my food sometimes but at home I always read that sloes me down
Edited by: KOKOEK9 at: 8/30/2010 (19:28)
Actually I am none of these - I am more of a grazer. I like to eat small meals/snacks all day. I'd say about 80% of my diet is healthy.
"God gave you your body as a gift, so you should take care of it." - My Mom
Sometimes a 4 but trying to be an 11.
4, 6, trying to be an 11!
MUSCLE DOES NOT WEIGH MORE THAN FAT 5 lbs = 5 lbs
5 lbs of muscle simply takes up less space than 5 lbs of fat!
If nothing tasted as good as being thin felt, no one would ever get fat!
FOOD TASTES GOOD
Let us eat it in moderation.
what is your eating style, here are the the 11 styles
I found this in another group
Top 11 Eating Styles -
1. The Unconscious Eater: If you find yourself covered in cookie crumbs, and do not have any memory of eating cookies, you are an UNCONSCIOUS EATER. WAKE UP! Be in the here and now.
2. Gulp n' Go: Are you always on the run, doing the ole' GULP n' GO? Sit down and take a moment. Please.
3. Food Architect: You are a FOOD ARCHITECT if you sculpt mountains of mashed potatoes, arrange broccoli in and around them like trees, and layer slices of meat until you've created a high-rise apartment building. While I admire your creativity, play with Legos instead!
4. Assembly-Line Eater: You are an ASSEMBLY-LINE EATER if you load-up another fork full while still chewing. Put the fork down in between bites.
5. Never Say, "No, Thank You.": Do you have a NEVER SAY, "NO, THANK YOU" policy in place? Afraid you might offend someone? Time for a re-write.
6. If It's FREE, It's for ME: Do you exclaim, "IF IT'S FREE, IT'S FOR ME!" when you see free food tastings and samplings at the supermarket? Eat before food shopping and recommit to your goals before you head out.
7. Closet Eater: You are a CLOSET EATER if you keep a mini-fridge in your coat closet and visit it nightly. Come on out of the closet and join the rest of us. It's safer out here!
8. Speed Eater: If your friends suggest that you challenge the Japanese world speed-eating champion who swallowed a total of 53 1/2 hot dogs, and their accompanying buns, in just 12 minutes, then you are a SPEED EATER. I'm gagging just thinking about it.
9. Beige-Eater: If potatoes, pasta and mac and cheese are your main stay, then you are a BEIGE-eater. Add red peppers, strawberries, green beans, and bright blueberries to your palate . . . NOW.
10. Fried: You are FRIED if you think 'fried' is a food group. Now you know better!
And now, I would like to introduce an 11th Style of Eating, coming to you at the 11th hour, so to speak.
11. Healthy, Plain n' Simple: Just for a moment try on 'Healthy' as your eating style! How does it fit? Most people do not ingest enough vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals on a daily basis. Because our nutrient needs are not met, we lose control and cravings kick in.
Healthy isn't complicated. In fact, it's simple. All you need to do is eat more - more fruits and vegetables - more colorful plants. Not only will you lose weight; your health will also dramatically improve.
2/3 of Americans are overweight
1/3 of Americans are classified as morbidly obese
50 percent of Americans die of heart attacks and strokes
28 million Americans suffer from the crippling pain of osteoarthritis
35 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches (source: Joel Fuhrman, M.D., author of Eat for Health)
Take one step toward health. Try on 'healthy'. Eat more! Fruits and vegetables.
Slim down while you live it up!