|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1) hardheadedness... analytical/critical nature...
2) I am accused of being in error - I know I make mistakes, but when someone else points them out (whether correct or incorrect themselves) I kind of fly-off-the-handle
3) when my beliefs (soundly based on facts) were in opposition to the law (which I feel to be very biased against the facts to further monetary gain of big corporations...very irksome...)
"Let your passions shine through in all that you do." - me
****Team Leader - Passionate People Creating Positive Thoughts****
1) My most obvious inherited characteristic from my father's side of the family is my........ and from my mother's side is my .........
2)I lose my temper when.......
3)The most difficult event I've had to deal with in my life was ....
1) From my father's side I get good health and from my mother's is my "bitchiness."
2)...things around the house are not done when they are supposed to be and everyone waits till the last minute. That drives me nuts.
3) .. when my uncle died overseas and I could not go to the funeral. He was like a second father to me.