Ok, I am still playing catch up. I was doing so well with my bike riding and diet, then the second blackberry winter hit with cold, rain, hail, and generally icky weather. May isn't starting off well, but I am determined to maintain my weight loss. I set a goal of 2 pounds per month, and I am down 9 so far this year, so that part is going well. DD#2 is coming home from college and will live with us while she does her internship. I have 7 weeks to clean closets and make room for her things.
Now for May. I really, really, really gotta get back on the bike and get the closets cleaned.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0