Sara, I am so missing my bike. Seems like I have to work every nice day we have. On the other hand, I can now swim in my back yard. Just wish there was a pool. If the rain keeps up I can swim in the basement.
Good luck with the century HillSlug. I'm happy with 40-60 miles, after that it seems to become more work than fun.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0