I must admit, I did really lousy for June. No excuses, just didn't do what I had wanted to. July is not starting well, either. My diverticulitis has flared up, meds are not working as well has they have in the past, and I'm just not myself yet. Perhaps next week will be cooler and I'll feel better.
For July I would love to ride 500 miles, but with temps hovering in the triple digits, that ain't gonna happen. So I will set a goal of strength training 4 days a week, that I can do inside.
Anyone else suffering this summer?
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0