Can you believe it is Feb already? I missed one day of strength training while I was out of town for training on a new computer system. But other than that, I met all my goals for January. That feels good.
Now let's get ready for February. I plan to continue to de-clutter my house and work on my strength training. Here are my goals for Feb:
1) lose 3 pounds
2) clean and de-clutter the living room/dining room, and the play room
3) strength train 2 days a week
4) ride 150 miles
Let's get out there and burn those pounds!
Life is good.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0