Can you believe it is Feb already? I missed one day of strength training while I was out of town for training on a new computer system. But other than that, I met all my goals for January. That feels good.
Now let's get ready for February. I plan to continue to de-clutter my house and work on my strength training. Here are my goals for Feb:
1) lose 3 pounds
2) clean and de-clutter the living room/dining room, and the play room
3) strength train 2 days a week
4) ride 150 miles
Let's get out there and burn those pounds!
Life is good.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
___Mar 2014 goals:
1) lose 4 pounds
2) ride 200 miles
3) clean/organize one room and closet weekly
4) complete 1 UFO
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 11.0