|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Keep commuting to work on my bike as long as weather permits. I can handle the cold and the evening darkness (so far), but I'll have to take a break when we start getting ice and snow on the ground. I'm not looking forward to that.
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical, and expecting more than others think possible.
I will continue biking hard and racking up some fitness miles. Hope to bike 650 miles for December. Of course, have to continue my battle with bad nutrition.
"Excellence is but for the few."
- Spend more time with my bike. Nowadays I don't miss anything more than my bike.
- Keep losing the fat by tracking the food intake and working out on the elliptical.
- Hope to do things more efficiently, both in exercise/food and at work.
- Find a way to love strength training. No success in that yet.
- Get rich. Ooops. Was this too much?
``Don't break the chain." -Jerry Seinfeld
``Moments of silence are part of the music." -Anonymous
1. Add biking back into my cardio routine. I've been getting used to exercise again, and I've been steadily running, but I hate doing just one thing, and biking is my other love. Getting back to it this month.
2. Continue working hard on my nutrition and stay within my calorie ranges.
3. Stay consistent with my exercise.
Weight loss does not require perfection. It requires perseverance.
Welcome to December my friends. Can you believe it, Christmas is almost here. I do hope you all did well with your November resolutions/goals. I did my PT very faithfully and was back on the bike quickly. The nutrition I did well with, even if I didn't get to track it every day. Working those extra days really crimps my time.
For December I must continue the careful watch over my nutrition. I will also continue my daily strength training and ride when I can, hike when I can't.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
June 2014 goals:
1) lose 4 pounds
2) finish walk way
3) finish blocks for Forest Service quilt
4) scan old photos
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
|Cycling Opportunity in the 1,000 Islands & Canada!||8/19/2013 4:11:38 PM|
|What to look for in a road bike.....||2/3/2014 7:09:17 AM|
|How To Talk to Non-Cyclists About Cycling Safety||6/11/2013 1:52:06 PM|
|Prescription Eye Wear||9/22/2013 10:25:36 PM|
|Bicycle Traveler Magazine: Current Issue Available||6/4/2014 9:47:09 AM|