A bike tune up sounds great, I know you and your bike will love it.
Yup, T was on the trail, said he saw you. Knee isn't happy this week, but we may try a short road ride on the tandem this afternoon.
Strength training is always good in the cooler months. I really need to do some of that, too.
400 miles, in November. You are adventurous. Keep us posted on your progress, please.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0