September was a challenge. I now have a torn meniscus in my left knee and it has been a bit of a problem from time to time. Doctor said it is already torn, so if it doesn't hurt, go for it. I didn't get to ride as much as I wanted, but did manage 3 days most weeks. So I think I will be ready for the trails next week. Surgery is scheduled for Oct 21st and he says I should be back riding within a week.
For October I will be getting ready for "the eating season" and really watching my nutrition. I will also make a greater effort to get some walks in every day, since my extended bike rides will be out for a while.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0