Welcome to the team, so glad you joined us.
My DH's is acting up, too. He found a place where a wire was rubbing the case and put some electrical tape on it. It helped for a while, but yesterday it was acting up again. His is 3 years old, perhaps there is a lifespan on them.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0