|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Hope you continue to have great rides,
"Excellence is but for the few."
This is a great place for help, isn't it. I'm so glad you had a good ride.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal and log
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
August 2014 goals:
1) Get my nutrition back under control and record daily
2) Finish the forest service quilt and wall hanging
3) Ride my bike 25 miles a week
4) Clean and de-clutter one room each week
It's never too late to be what you m
I'm pretty new to this team, and have been lurking a lot, reading back discussions, etc. I just got back from what was probably my best bike ride ever, and realized that a lot of the things that I've read here recently were what made it such a great ride.
So, a big "Thank you!" to everyone who has been so generous as to share their knowledge, time and enthusiasm with the rest of us--it really does help!
I have never finished a workout and thought to myself, "Now, THAT was a waste of time!"
"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however." Richard Bach, Illusions