1) In my fridge, you’ll always find ________. Eggs, cheese, salsa, baby carrots, spinach, red bell peppers, yogurt
2) My favorite “go-to” exercise: Cycling, elliptical, stationary bike
3) When I usually workout: 5-7 pm when not commuting on my bike
4) My biggest temptation/obstacle: high carbie, processed sweets; cereal; breads
5) My favorite trick for staying motivated: Positive: reminding myself how wonderful it feels to fly along on my bike Negative: reminding myself how terrible it felt to be sick & tired of being sick & tired!
6) In my home gym, you’ll find _________. Dumbbells, treadmill, resistance bands, balance board.
7) In the grocery, I usually head for _________ first. Produce
8) My personal motto: Alive In the World!
Edited by: DDOORN at: 5/19/2011 (15:19)
Co-Team Leader for All Health Pros, Binghamton Area Losers & Laid Off But Staying Strong SparkTeams
Tell Me What Is It You Plan To Do With Your One Wild & Precious Life? ---Mary Oliver
Don't die with your music still in you. -- Dr. Wayne Dyer
"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." --- Carlos Castaneda
"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." --- Buddha
1) In my fridge, you'll always find ________. milk. cystal light, eggs, yogurt
2) My favorite "go-to: exercise: walking/running
3) When I usually workout: 8pm
4) My biggest temptation/obstacle: eating out for lunch with hubby
5) My favorite trick for staying motivated: all of the many on-line tools I use for tracking goals
6) In my home gym, you'll find _________. assortment of unused videos :)
7) In the grocery, I usually head for _________ first. whatever is in the back and then work my way forward
8) My personal motto: Wear out, don't rust out.
Susie - BLC17 Panthers!
"Never eat more than you can lift" ~Miss Piggy "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." ~ Martin Mull "It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop" ~Confucius
I just read the following article and thought it was interesting and useful. I figured I'd put it out there to see what my fellow team members are doing to get some insight on what is working for everyone.
1) In my fridge, you’ll always find ________. Milk, eggs, kimchi, salsa
2) My favorite “go-to” exercise: Cycling (mountain & road)
3) When I usually workout: 3:00PM
4) My biggest temptation/obstacle: Portion control, fats & dairy like cheese.
5) My favorite trick for staying motivated: Just getting out on the bike and thinking about improvements in my performance. I'm also doing Supreme 90 Day and I've photocopied the calendar and find satisfaction in crossing out days after I've completed them.
6) In my home gym, you’ll find _________. Dumbbells, chin-up bar, exercise/Swiss ball, double bag/bag gloves, stationary trainer for bike, bike rollers
7) In the grocery, I usually head for _________ first. The produce section
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.