WooHoo. I did well in November. Stayed on my nutrition program (except Thanksgiving Day) and got my exercise in almost every day. I did miss some of my work days. It is hard to work it in when you end up working 14 hours.
Now, for December. I am going to keep up my strict nutrition going, get my 30 minutes of exercise daily, and get at least an hour of family time every day. No TV, no computer, no video games, no cell phones. Just time re-connecting with each other.
I hope everyone has enjoyed our monthly resolutions. I still think they work better than yearly ones. But, it is time to start thinking about our big goals for next year and start breaking them down into monthly resolutions.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0