I hope everyone did well with their October resolutions. Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here? This is the hardest time of year for most of us. It is getting cooler, we exercise less, and seek out our comfort foods to warm us up.
My November resolutions will be to continue my strict nutritional tracking, make sure I get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. I really need to concentrate on increasing my strength training.
Ok, fess up. Where are you needing to concentrate your efforts?
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 15.0