Welcome to the world of cycling! There are baggy shorts with the lycra inserts that have a pad. Some riders wear thin running shorts over their biking shorts. DH likes to wear bibs so the waist band doesn't roll down, I prefer shorts.
If someone had told me 10 years ago I would be wearing skintight lycra clothing and riding a bike all over the states, I would have called the men in the little white coats to take them away. But here I am. You, too, will learn to love those shorts.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0