Well...anyway, I thought it was funny....
This was posted in the Challenged by Arthritis Team Forum by ANGELFINDER. I had missed reading it when it was first posted!!!
1) My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now and we don't know where the heck she is.
2) I joined a health club last year, spent 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up!
3) I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
4) I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to to touch our toes, He would have put them further up on our bodies.
5) I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
6) I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
7) The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
8)I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Hope this gave you a smile!
Edited by: BARBBF at: 6/15/2010 (11:08)