A very common question! Here's the answer directly from the site under HELP/Frequently asked questions:
1. Go to the SparkPages tab.
2. Click Create a New SparkPage (or View Your SparkPage, then Edit SparkPage if you already have one).
3. Complete the information for the title and description of your SparkPage. Your SparkPage can also be used as a personal homepage to share information about yourself with other members. If you don't want to have your SparkPage available to others, you can check the box to keep your page private (offline).
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the weight loss ticker.
5. Check the box that says "Yes, show my weight loss ticker."
6. Put in your starting weight and goal weight. Please note that your current weight on your ticker will update automatically when you weigh in, but we will not update your ticker starting and goal weight if you change your goals on your program; you'll need to update starting and goal weight on your SparkPage.
7. Select your ticker icon.
8. Select your ticker background.
9. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom or top of the page.
| current weight: 138.0