BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I wrote this poll and then got distracted by work (geepers) and forgot to answer it myself. HA.
Ok, here goes.
1. What was the last thing you ate?
-I am chewing a piece of gum right now. At the time I posted the poll, I had just had some penne with sauce and two morsels of italian sausage (leftovers. Yum).
2. Do you own a treadmill? If yes, do you use it?
-No. I don't. I was considering renting one for the winter, but don't think I will. I should probably just go use my MILs...
3. What food do you keep buying because you know you *should* eat it?
-lettuce. I have a very hard time using up a full head of lettuce before it goes bad. I prefer just buying the salad kits.
4. What time do you go to sleep? What time do you get up?
-Lately, asleep around 10. Up at 6:15. HA. I apparently need a lot of sleep.
5. Do you have a BFF?
-Well, I consider hubby to be my best friend. But he'd probably have a cow if I started calling him my BFF... hahaha.
Fill in the blanks:
6. I would win the _least amount of time spent on makeup in the morning_ competiton against _most of the women in my office_ .
7. Tonight I'm going to _run while hubby gets ready for hockey, then watch his hockey and try not to freeze because of being hot and sweaty and then going into a freezing arena_.
Those are not my feet. The scale aptly says: Go Run.
Attitude + Effort = Success
Baby Bruin born April 29, 2010. (Highest weight during pregnancy - 178. Working to get back to the low 140s. 160 represents my highest weight before pregnancy).
| current weight: 138.0