They could not find the spot on the ultrasound which I knew might happen. Both the tech and radiologist tried but it didn't show up. SO now there is more waiting and stress involved. I am scheduled for an MRI guided breast biopsy July 7th.- a week from this Thursday. I asked the radiologist, because he had reviewed my breast MRI images, if he thought this was cancer. He said it is indeterminate and that is why we need to follow-up. SO basically, if it is the worse case scenario and I would have followed the first radiologist's recommendations to wait 6 months and see what happened and have another MRI, if it is cancer it could have spread by then. I am SO MAD. It is like you have to ? everything now and be so proactive. Please pray that I will get benign results in the end. Any words of wisdom?? Nancy
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.