in the spirit of letting you know….
this info was posted about the changes on the nutrition page:
This morning we launched a slightly redesigned version of the nutrition tracker. The changes entail:
1) An overall visual redesign. We simplified the colors, and a few other things. The goal was to better match the redesigns recently launched on pages like our homepage and Start page.
2) As part of the redesign, we moved a few things around the page:
- The biggest is that the water tracker, Tracker Options, and Daily Feedback buttons were moved down the page.
- We dropped the fruit/veggie quick track but that tracking can easily be added to the Start page tracking options. The same can be done with the water tracking as well for more of a one stop tracking option.
- The button to add more nutrients is now at the bottom of the page, vs to the top right of foods tracked for the day
We will be updating the Nutrition Tracker tour in a week or so. Further questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Site/Tech message board forum.
While we know change can be difficult, please know that we do not make changes simply for the sake of change. Our goal is always to better serve the millions of members that are working hard to positively change their life, one goal at a time.
| current weight: 185.0