Good mroning Girls, Hubby turned on the big stove late yesterday afternoon. Now the whole house is toasty, except for that one room that the small stove is in. Even so, it stays at about 60 degrees in there. So we are moved downstairs to the day care room. Remember that was where I used to have day care. Hubby repaired the innerds of the stove this fall, and it is working like a champ. Just like when we first bought it...yay for hubby
It will take a bit of time to get used to all that heat again...lol we are never satisfied are we? silly Patty New pics on my blog
Ok, you knew I was going to ask, didn't you?
how was yesterday?
did you move? no, just in the stores. Not very much at all.
did you drink your water? no, I don't think so
did you stick to your lifestyle plan of eating? yes
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.