|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Thanks for reminding me. A great thought for this Sunday morning.
My name is Nadine and I live in Henderson, NV
Live it up
Basically BEING MINDFUL...nice, thanks for sharing
“Life is what happens when you’re busy doing other things." - John Lennon
Edited by: PUNCHILOUIE at: 9/29/2012 (00:34)
What makes a person who they are, are the choices they make. Albus Dumbledore
Our choices define us. E. Kant
If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous. P. Coelho
Knowledge is like the wind, once you obtain it, you can go anywhere. Yellow Hare(Native-American Chief)
ERMA BOMBECK QUOTES
IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER
1) I would have talked less and listened more.
2) I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained and the sofa faded.
3) I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
4) I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.
5) I would have cried and laughed less while watching television, and more
while watching life.
6) Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment, realizing that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
7). . . but mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute . . .
look at it and really see it . . . and never give it back.”