|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I'm a little behind this week due to too much going on here. Better late then never. LOL.
Your challenges this week:
1. Visit several of your sparkteams and catch up on the latest happenings
2. Plan a healthy St. Patrick's Day.
3. Take some new measurements and/or photos to chart your progress.
4. List 5 things you love about yourself
5. Tell someone about your diet and the benefits of eating healthy
6. Play with a child.
7. Keep up with your former challenges and goals.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
|Resistant Starch||6/24/2013 11:08:31 PM|
|Barbara Eden, 78, Wears I Dream of Jeannie Costume||5/27/2013 9:43:31 PM|
|The Domestic Man||5/27/2013 10:40:34 PM|
|Plans?||5/30/2013 6:53:32 PM|
|Low Carb Rash||5/20/2014 10:15:46 AM|