I'm a little behind this week due to too much going on here. Better late then never. LOL.
Your challenges this week:
1. Visit several of your sparkteams and catch up on the latest happenings
2. Plan a healthy St. Patrick's Day.
3. Take some new measurements and/or photos to chart your progress.
4. List 5 things you love about yourself
5. Tell someone about your diet and the benefits of eating healthy
6. Play with a child.
7. Keep up with your former challenges and goals.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry -My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles -The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing" Leader "Low Carb For Dummies" Co-Leader "South Beach Diet" Leader "Low Carb Recipes Plus More"
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.