I'm a little behind this week due to too much going on here. Better late then never. LOL.
Your challenges this week:
1. Visit several of your sparkteams and catch up on the latest happenings
2. Plan a healthy St. Patrick's Day.
3. Take some new measurements and/or photos to chart your progress.
4. List 5 things you love about yourself
5. Tell someone about your diet and the benefits of eating healthy
6. Play with a child.
7. Keep up with your former challenges and goals.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry -My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles -The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.