I'm a little behind this week due to too much going on here. Better late then never. LOL.
Your challenges this week:
1. Visit several of your sparkteams and catch up on the latest happenings
2. Plan a healthy St. Patrick's Day.
3. Take some new measurements and/or photos to chart your progress.
4. List 5 things you love about yourself
5. Tell someone about your diet and the benefits of eating healthy
6. Play with a child.
7. Keep up with your former challenges and goals.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
|170 Days since: sitting on my butt for long periods of time