|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Excited to get started and check off some of these inspiring actions! Should really start me a notebook about all of this.
Seek first God's Kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:33-34)
I agree a great challenge! A new fruit Hmmmm. Diane
thumbs up for the challenge! helps keep us motivated.
“You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.”
"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday."
"A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes."
and i thought i was scott free ! Great Challenge Tish.
a sinner saved by God's Grace and Mercy
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. It's the start of a new week. Let's make it a good one.
Your challenges this week are to:
1. Try a new fruit or veggie.
2. Vary your reps and/or weights.
3. Make a list of ways that you can relieve stress and use them this week.
4. Monitor your salt intake and keep it in the normal range.
5. Welcome a new sparkmember.
6. Share a great diet tip on the forums or in your blog.
7. Keep up with as many of your current challenges and goals as you have time for. Concentrate on the ones which will reap the most benefits for you - especially your problem areas. Continue to work on your former challenges - review your goals/mission statement/progress, make a new exercise goal if you need to, get your strength training and cardio in, avoid fast food and junk food, get your water in, practice mindful eating, get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, perform random acts of kindness, don't make excuses, eat on plan, continue with your healthy habit, make use of your workout music, offer other members support, eat a healthy breakfast/lunch/dinner, read a sparkpeople article every day, do something different every week, try a new healthy recipe, get as many spark points as possible, have a day of rest, find a motivational quote that has special meaning for you, exercise outside at least one day this week if the weather will permit, measure/weigh/track all your food, use your master grocery list, continue to explore smart carb websites, use your support system, maintain your reward system, practice visualization, sneak extra activity into your day, do a sparkpeople quiz, declutter for 15 minutes, list 5 things you are grateful for, ditch your fat clothes, huddle on your sparkteams.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"