|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
2012 Challenge Week 7
Sorry that I am running a little late this week posting the challenges.
Your challenges for this week are to:
1. Make a list of your favorite healthy snacks and post it prominently where you can see it for those times when you need something quick.
2. Plan a healthy Valentine's Day. It can be done. Do your best.
3. Set a new exercise goal -some of the ones from the first of the year have probably already been met. Time for a new one.
4. List 5 things you are grateful for.
5. Ditch some fat clothes. Why hold on to them? Promise yourself you will never need them again.
6. Huddle on your sparkteams every day this week.
7. Keep up with as many of your current challenges and goals as you have time for. Concentrate on the ones which will reap the most benefits for you - especially your problem areas. Continue to work on your former challenges - review your goals/mission statement/progress, get your water in, get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, get your strength training and cardio in, eat on plan, eat a healthy breakfast/lunch/dinner, avoid fast food and junk food, practice mindful eating, continue with your healthy habit, make use of your workout music, perform random acts of kindness, offer other members support, don't make excuses, read a sparkpeople article every day, do something different every week, try a new healthy recipe, get as many spark points as possible, have a day of rest, find a motivational quote that has special meaning for you, exercise outside at least one day this week if the weather will permit, and measure, weigh, maintain your reward system, use your master grocery list, continue to explore smart carb websites, use your support system, and track all your food.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"