We are over halfway through winter now and the days are getting longer and in most places it is already getting warmer. It's time to push forward with our goals so that we look great when it's time to don lighter spring and summer attire.
Your challenges this week are:
1. Make a list of 5 things that you have improved on since you started this challenge and reward yourself for them.
2. Come up with some healthy supper menus.
3. Try practicing visualization to meet your goals.
4. Look for ways to sneak extra exercise into your day.
5. Do a sparkpeople quiz in an specific area that you need to work on.
6. Spend 15 minutes decluttering your environment every day.
7. Keep up with all your former challenges.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
|167 Days since: sitting on my butt for long periods of time