if you have a tops take off pounds senibality near you it cost about 26.00 a year and is a great support meeting it make you accountable go to tops.org also for all of you out there if you go to exercise.lbl.gov you can walk across the usa it keeps you motivated
Congratulations!! You have made it through your first month of the 2012 Challenge. You should be seeing results by now. If not it's time to find out why.
Your challenges this week are to:
1. Reassess your goals. How are you doing with them? Are they working for you?
2. Have you made yourself a master grocery list of the foods that you should have available on your plan? If not do it this week.
3. Find and share a favorite low carb or lower carb or smart carb website
4. Reassess your support system. Find a diet and exercise buddy if you don't have one. Stay active in your teams. Discuss your challenges with them and with your teams on the forums.
5. Plan a list of healthy lunches.
6. Research and make a list of some rewards for yourself when you achieve certain goals.
7. Continue to work on your former challenges - review your goals/mission statement/progress, get your water in, get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, get your strength training and cardio in, eat on plan, eat a healthy breakfast, avoid fast food and junk food, practice mindful eating, continue with your healthy habit, make use of your workout music, perform random acts of kindness, offer other members support, don't make excuses, read a sparkpeople article every day, do something different every week, try a new healthy recipe, get as many spark points as possible, have a day of rest, find a motivational quote that has special meaning for you, exercise outside at least one day this week if the weather will permit, and measure, weigh, and track all your food.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry -My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles -The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing" Leader "Low Carb For Dummies" Co-Leader "South Beach Diet" Leader "Low Carb Recipes Plus More"
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.