1. Try a new healthy recipe - Not a new recipe, but am using plain coleslaw (ready made, no mayo, just the veggies) instead of rice. Cutting carbs even further
2. Get as many spark points as possible - Even making "appointments" for my next day's exercise!!!
3. Have a day of rest - I take an "easy" day, that's the closest I can get!
4. Find a motivational quote that has special meaning for you - My daughter is almost always in my head telling me the Nike slogan: Just do it!
5. Exercise outside at least one day this week if the weather will permit.
6. Measure, weigh, and track all your food - Always, and in grams too, none of the cups nonsense, way too sloppy for my liking!
7. Continue to work on tracking your former challenges - review your goals/mission statement/progress, get your water in, get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, get your strength training and cardio in, eat on plan, eat a healthy breakfast, avoid fast food and junk food, practice mindful eating, continue with your healthy habit, make use of your workout music, perform random acts of kindness, offer other members support, don't make excuses, read a sparkpeople article every day, and do something different this week - Doing my best, every day.
4/15/12 Platte River half marathon - Done
5/4/12 Greenland 50K - Done
7/29/12 Loveland Little Sprint Triathlon - Done
9/3/12 (54th birthday) - American Discovery Trail marathon
11/4/12 NYC marathon
12/1/12 Rock Canyon Half marathon