It's week 3 of our new year 2012 Healthy Challenge. By now most people who have made new year's resolutions and many dieters have already abandoned ship. Are you one of them or are your goals important to you?
Your challenges this week are to
1. Start a new healthy habit. You know what you need to work on to improve your life. It takes 21 days to make it a habit. Get started and stick with it.
2. Choose some great workout music. It's proven to really get you revved up and move you past your comfort zone.
3. Everyone should be doing strength training twice a week. Check out sparkpeople's strength training exercises and chose a set that you like that will work all of your muscle groups.
4. Offer another member support. You may be saving their life.
5. Everyone should be eating breakfast. Come up with several healthy breakfasts that fit your plan.
6. Read a sparkpeople article every day this week.
7. Make a list of cardio related activities that you like to do and try something different this week. If you do the same thing your body gets used to it. Mix it up.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
|166 Days since: sitting on my butt for long periods of time