We are starting our second week in the 2012 Challenge.
This week we need to concentrate on our mission statement and goals. In addition start working on the following tasks. Tell us how many days this week you were able to accomplish each of these tasks.
1. Get into the habit of getting your water in. Always try drinking a glass of water and then wait 20 minutes before you eat to see if you are really hungry and not just thirsty.
2. Practice mindful eating - Eat only at the table, take your time, and concentrate on enjoying your food without distractions while using all of your senses.
3. Get 7 to 8 hours sleep in 24 hours.
4. Perform random acts of kindness.
5. Have an excuse free day. Do what you say you will do.
6. Get in 45 minutes of exercise
7. Eat on plan all day. No cheating.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
|75 Days since: sitting on my butt for long periods of time