Can you believe it is March already. It will be spring before we know it. I hope everyone did well with their Feb Resolutions, now it is time to start thinking about spring. I really need to start tightening up all those muscles that have not been used much this winter.
For March I will do my strength training at least 3 days a week, and walk 2 miles every day.
Come on everyone, let's get ready for those swimsuits.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0