this is the email I got "
As a loyal user, we want to make sure you are aware of important changes regarding your bodybugg system:
• bodybugg user data will be soon be managed by BodyMedia.
• Based on our records, we show you own either a bodybuggV3 or bodybuggSP.
• You will continue to have access to bodybugg.com or apex.com to manage your data until your subscription expires (see date below).
• You will not be able to renew your subscription at bodybugg.com after June 27, 2013.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES ON: 9/13/2013
What You Need To Do
Prior to your bodybugg subscription expiration date, you must do the following in order to continue use of your armband and manage your data:
1. CHOOSE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
2. CREATE AN ACTIVITY MANAGER ACCOUNT
3. DOWNLOAD BODYMEDIA SYNC SOFTWARE
4. ACCEPT FIRMWARE UPGRADE
• To begin the changeover process, click here.
• Your data will not transfer to BodyMedia.
• You should print your data (such as My Goals, My Nutrition Plan, My Exercise Plan, etc) from your account at bodybugg.com or apex.com prior to your subscription expiration date.
For questions and support related to your:
• Current bodybugg subscription, contact 24 Hour Fitness Support at 866-314-9423.
• New BodyMedia product or subscription, contact BodyMedia Customer Support at 888.850.2639 or email@example.com.
When I click on the get started link it is making me buy a BM subscription when I have an active BB one I have a question out to tech support just thought I would share
| Pounds lost: 19.0