1. I've played WoW for much too long (7 years), love to heal! 2. My favorite console cardio game is Gold's Gym Cardio Workout 3. I'm majoring in Psychology 4. I'm a vegan 5. I'm left handed 6. Progressive metal is my favorite music genre 7. My favorite doctor was David Tennant 8. I have a soft spot in my heart for nerdy British shows 9. I started playing video games when I was 3; soo...20 years ago. 10. My favorite Pokemon is Altaria.
"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
current weight: 165.0
Fitness Minutes: (6,641) Posts: 6,297 4/18/13 11:19 A
1. I have an awesome family! I live with my husband, two daughters, my sister, a cat, and a tree frog. They are the best! :D 2. I am a video game producer for Cartoon Network. 3. I love to sing. Especially show tunes and folk songs (such as one might hear at... a renaissance festival!) I occasionally karaoke with friends. 4. I seem to like costumes. I've done anime cosplay, the SCA (Elizabethan persona), and I've even been an NPC at a LARP. I've also been in a several musicals. Oddly enough, I HATE clothes shopping, and I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to modern day fashion. 5. My husband and I also make indie games for our own studio, and I've made a fairly popular Skyrim mod. 6. I love strawberries. (...and blueberries, and blackberries, and berries in general.) 7. I survived art school! (I attended the Savannah College of Art and Design) 8. When I was little, my friends and I had an elaborate game of pretend that merged the Lord of the Rings with Arthurian legend. (Imagine King Arthur in Middle Earth.) 9. I live in a pretty house beside a lake north of Atlanta, GA. We have a veggie garden, lots of cute little birds and woodland creatures, and a canoe in our backyard. Inside, we have a music room, a library, and an art studio. I love having friends over to play games. 10. I've never stopped dreaming.
1. My name is Darrell. 2. I'm 30 years old 4. I work for best buy in the Geek Squad 5. I have a 6 month old daughter, Nevaeh 6. I have a bs in Criminal Justice from IU, and as a.s in computer information technology (will be pursing a bs in it as well) 7. I have been on sparkpeople just shy of 4 years. 8. I lost 80 lbs about 3 years ago but I couldn't see a difference in myself so I just quite. I've gained all that back plus a little. 9. My major goal is to be below 300 (73 lbs) by my birthday (may 21st) 10. My favorite show is the big bang theory, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS Los Angeles, As big as I am in sci-fi I have never seen any lord of the rings.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrafice the gift -Steve Prefontaine
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get, what you've got. -unknown
Pounds lost: 44.0
Fitness Minutes: (315) Posts: 57 1/17/13 11:57 A
Hmm...not sure I can come up with 10 interesting things about me!
1 - My name is Amy 2 - I'm 41 3 - I'm a stay at home mom to 2 boys and 4 dogs 4 - We sort of homeschool (we do virtual public school at home) 5 - I've been hooked on Final Fantasy since the early 90's. I've played most of them except for some of the spinoffs and the online versions (but only because we have crappy internet). 6 - Nathan Drake is my video game boyfriend 7 - I've been a member of SP on and off for several years. I lost about 40 pounds in 2011 but gained it back last year (and I could kick myself for it). 8 - I've been married for almost 14 years 9 - I live in Georgia 10 - My favorite vacation spot is Puerto Rico. 11 - (haha bonus!) My current tv faves are Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Covert Affairs, Merlin, Warehouse 13, White Collar, and a few others. I love to read (fanfiction is a guilty pleasure) and I'm currently re-reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. Love the Dresden series by Jim Butcher, was a huge Harry Potter fan, and I have yet to see The Hobbit but I'd really like to. I really need to get some active hobbies, all of mine are sit-down activities.
1. My name is Jose and I created and lead Gamer's Fit on SP.
2. I am married with 2 children and 1 dog.
3. I work full time and graduated with a B.A. in Business Administrations with concentration in Accounting and Managerial Information Systems with a minor in Latin American Studies
4. I am a big anime fan and have attended the first ever Game Stop Expo open to the public.
5. I have love video games since I was eight.
6. I have been to LA, Miami, Orlando, New Orleands, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, El Paso, Mexico City, Juarez, Washington DC. Would like to see more places than that.
7. I was down to 270 lbs on SP and gained all of it back with more lbs.
8. I have lived in Houston, Texas all my life.
9. I have been on Sparks since the Original Wii Came out.
10. Goal is to lose 100+ lbs prior to my 37th birthday. I am 34 now.
"Fight the Fat!" ,"Eye of the Tiger!",“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
current weight: 327.0
Fitness Minutes: (6,641) Posts: 6,297 1/16/13 12:25 P
1. My name is Chole and I lead a private team on SP.
2. I am single with no children although I did raise my nephew.
3. I work full time and take classes online full time and will graduate with my B.S. in Economics and Finance in March.
4. I plan on getting an MBA and M.S. in Leadership.
5. I love Renaissance Faire's and worked a couple of them for over 10 years.
6. I love cooking but I don't since it is only me. I cooked a meal over the holidays for my gf and her family...a Middle Eastern beef stew with couscous, a rice and lentil dish, homemade hummus and tzatziki, fatoush and tabouleh salads, and pita bread that was bought from the store! YUM!!!
7. I lost over 90 lbs and gained half of it back when my gf and family went overseas for a year....getting back on track although they will only be home in the states for the year, most likely.
8. I love riding my motorcycle ('07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic) and want a Triumph Rocket III and a Harley (don't want much do I? LOL).
9. I have been on Sparks for coming up on 5 years this summer.
10. I love traveling when I get the opportunity to do so.
I don't want to be a passenger in my own life. - Diane Ackerman
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. - Dante Alighieri
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain. - Maya Angelou
It is forbidden to decry other sects; the true believer gives honour to whatever in them is worthy of honour. - Asoka
Hello to all the newbies that have joined the team...I just thought if you were interested we could share 10 things about ourselves to get to know each other better so here we go
1. My name is Tema and I lead 5 teams here on Sparks
2. I'm a mother of two adorable teenagers....
3. I'm a part time student...
4. I love African and World History....
5. I've been a sparker now for 7 years...I'm a sparker for life
6. Last year I lost 53. lbs and working on another 50 this year....
7. I'm a single mom & can't cook to save my life....
8. I've always wanted to sing...terrible voice though...lol
9. I lost both my parents when I was a teenager...
If You're tired or starting over stop giving up
Tema - Matteson IL
"Tenacity is the quality displayed by someone who just won't quit -- who keeps trying until they reach their goal. Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination! I AM a Tenacious Jungle Tiger and these are my survival skills!!"
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.