Do you remember that show several years back, called Temptation Island? I'm not sure about you, but sometimes it seems like I'm on weight loss temptation island. Like one of those Biggest Loser challenges where they put all that high calorie food in front of them.
There's a few things I get hung up on:
- Running late and having a few minutes to grab food, get dressed, etc. Causes me to grab easy food, but high calorie
- Chocolate on co-workers desk. Constant temptation here, passing by it everytime.
- Free lunch for the med students; usually left-overs. So here is high calorie pasta, etc. that gets thrown away if not eaten
- Limited time before leaving for second job - again high calorie food on the go
- Working at a restaurant/candy store. Yes, I get discounts on buying high cal food and snacks...lol
- Being up late w/o eating a proper dinner.
Sorry if I blabbed a bit, perhaps it should of been on my blog, but I thought I would pick your minds. Some of you have come up with suggestions about pre-planning, which sounds like a very important thing. The other being logging what I eat, which is easier when you have a small note pad or device to log on the go.
I guess the whole point of this is to see what is your temptation island? What obsticles do you have to deal with and what methods do you or should you incorporate?
| April Minutes: 0