There are a lot of factors at play, but I usually compare:
2. Price devaluation (if you want to sell it when u r done)
3. Graphic output vs my tv`s capacity
4. Hours: long games with the 360 controller hurt your hands (it`s too heavy). Also note some PS3 games have that "shake" thing that I HATE
5. Freeze history (won`t buy a 360 game that becomes a freezing issue thread on ign forums)
6. Online content availability/price
Lobo, I quite liked Heavenly Sword. It`s like an easy GoW! Very good graphics, surprisingly good acting (voices are really good!) and an encompassing story, it is worth it. I don`t know why it got such bad reviews, it is a very good game. The only problem I had with it: too short, and rather easy. But then, if you are not versed in action games a-la DMC, then the difficulty level is good.
Uncharted was fun, and at times funny, but gotta say that Yhatzees review was right on the money!
Let me know what you think!
If you *think* you can do something, or that you cannot, either way, *you are right*
| current weight: 114.0