You should be aware that some centipedes either sting or bite, IDK which, and the effect can be like a venomous spider bite. I know this firsthand because a building where I used to work was infested with centipedes and some of my co-workers got bitten and had nasty reactions similar to a brown recluse bite that required medical attention. Our workspace was in the basement of the building and was located next to a lake They ended up having to call in exterminators to get rid of them. I wish I could remember more specifics about which variety they were. If I get time I'll try to do a web search and find out.
Won't I look good in my publicity photos when I am the leanest, meanest, most agile writing machine I can possibly be?
I was wondering if Centipedes/ Milipedes were beneficial in the garden? I seem to have an infestation of them. Just wondering if I should get rid of them? If I should how can I do it so that it doesn't harm the other insects that are good for my garden?
Made it to my maintenance weight of 125 pounds.
Even though I have reached goal. I still don't know everything about weight loss.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.