|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I agree with MOSt of this..some I don't but thanks for the interesting topic.
Already a member of avaaz org. Great to know others are also. Some great tips. I have a Little dog as well and you know they really are mans best friend. They are so giving of their love. They can also be very demanding. Laugh. They do teach us routine though. I guess that helps us to stay focused I need to do that right now as my world to me is not going so well. I really do need to stay focused. Some of the challenges I have, seem so draining. So thanks for the encouragement. Now that I read your article I am inspired once more to strive a little harder. Thanks heeps.
10 tips by Iain Legg I really enjoyed:
1. DON'T give away your power to people. Take responsibility for your life. If things aren't going as hoped in your life, re examine your deepest beliefs. Swap limiting beliefs for empowering ones.
2. DO get a pet! According to Power vs Force, a purring cat vibrates at 500 (anything over 200 is Good..) ...my pet dog Cass must vibrate at least 800 with her loving licks and devotion! (She is nicknamed 'Licky' by my friends!)
3. DON'T watch movies that drag you down. According to Power vs Force, this is most films. Watch movies that will make you feel good. Listen to music that fills you with positive emotions. Read books that empower you. (Control the input to your brain, and you'll control your output).
4. DO focus on what you want in your life, not what you don't want - remember the law of attraction... You have the power to create the life of your dreams - even if the world around you seems messed up, don't lose focus...
5. DO imagine that what you dream of is in your life now, and feel grateful for it now ...and after that think of 10 more things to be grateful for.
6. DO have fun. Life is about being happy. Don't wait until you have this, or that... Don't put off happiness. Live now. Enjoy now.
7. DO seek to discover the truth about the meaning of your life. The answers are there if you look for them. Awareness and peace of mind are high vibrations.
8. DON'T watch the news on television. It is filled with negativity which lowers your vibrations. (Why is 95% of all news all the time focused on bad news?) If you want to keep abreast of current affairs search the internet for independent, unbiased news. Seek the truth. Trust your intuition. This will also help you give you a much more balanced view of reality. There's lots of good news out there if you're looking for it...
9. DO help other people. Join activist sites like www.Avaaz.org that collect petitions to help humanity. Forgiveness, compassion and understanding are good vibrations.
10. DO use tools and strategies to help you achieve higher levels of consciousness, such as The Super Mind Evolution System (it is now available at:
You cannot get what you’ve never had unless you’re willing to do what you’ve never done.
Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
|WHAT IS YOUR "WORD" FOR THE DAY!||7/24/2014 9:27:58 AM|
|TODAY, I CAN & I WILL....||6/14/2014 6:46:11 PM|
|SHARE A GOODIE FUN WITH A FRIEND (Doubles Triples)||7/19/2014 2:23:56 PM|
|DID YOU READ A HEALTH ARTICLE TODAY?||8/1/2014 2:45:39 AM|
|ARE YOU STILL MOTIVATED? THUMBS UP OR DOWN||8/1/2014 2:45:17 AM|