So we learned a lesson this weekend....Saturday Afternoon Delta knocked the drip pan off the bbq (which hasn't been cleaned in forever) and ate I would guess about ~3/4-1 cup of really old nasty grease.
I didn't know she had an upset tummy (DH had taken her to the park and forgot to tell me about it) so I fed her dinner on Saturday night. She had us up all night Saturday night running the back & a few times last night. It looked like she was doing better this am but at lunch she went at least 3 times :*(
We have just been giving her some white rice or oatmeal + cottage cheese or pumpkin...is there anything else we can do or just wait?
Sigh note to self clean the drip pan (I don't eat meat so I never think about it since I grill most of my veggies on the grill pan inside!)
"Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind... And those that mind... don't matter."
"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.