1. How long do you work out for?
I am so freaking busy these days -- Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday I do Couch to 5k so that's about 30 minutes. I try to do some cross trainer too. And then there's working out at home.
2. When do you work out? Morning, mid day or evening?
Whenever I have time! Usually evening.
3. Do you have a workout buddy or workout alone? Do you want one?
Workout buddy but I sometimes go alone anyway.
4. Favourite Goodlife class? Why?
I love Zumba. And BodyAttack, BodyFlow.. BodyJam was good too but Zumba has sort of replaced it. I love BodyAttack because I feel horrible during it and I know it's kicking my butt!
5. Have you ever printed out a Spark workout to take with you to the gym?
6. Do you have a trainer? Or have you had one in the past? Would you like one?
I had one for a while but it wasn't for me. It was promotional so all we did was the FitFix together.
7. Favourite time of day? Why?
Afternoon evening! I'm actually awake haha
8. Favourite subject when in school?
I'm taking Classics -- my favourite class right now is probably the Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire or Latin.
9. Do you workout other than at the gym?
At home on EA Sports
10. What is on your MP3 Player?
Lotssss of great music to move to
11. Favourite song to workout to?
Right now it's probably Sexy B-tch (Akon) or Jerk It (Thunderheist)
12. Do you flavour your water? Buy flavoured water or add crystal light or Nestea etc to it?
No just water water.
13. Run, walk or both?
Learning to run!
14. Cardio or weights?
Cardio. I use EA Sports as my strength training, though it just uses body resistance and a band.
15. Tea or coffee?
16. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
17. Where you into sports or fitness as a teen?
Not really, I was a chubby teen
18. What keeps you going to the gym? What makes it hard to get there?
My dream body :)
19. Favourite actor or actress?
Hugh Laurie or Grant. I love my Hughs :)
20. Best thing about working out?
Accomplishing things you never thought you could!
Anti-Blah Muddy Waters Division, Hip Hop & Adult Beverage Correspondent
| December Minutes: 0